Friday, June 24, 2011

Muncher Cat


I know I am forever posting things about That Cat, but he is so naughty! I just have to share.

We order his premium cat food online (spoiled little feline), and this time we found a good deal on a gigantic bag. It arrived yesterday and has been living on the kitchen counter for the last 24 hours until we decide what to do with it.

In the mornings, Apollo usually cries and cries until we drag ourselves out of bed and feed him. This morning, he did not cry and scratch the door. I should have known.

Sometime last night, he found his food bag, ripped it open, and had himself a snack. Or several.

Evidence

No wonder he is so chubby!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Awesome. Sometimes it's sort of sad to have a clever animal, huh? Occasionally I wish Fin weren't quite so intelligent.

Post a Comment