These are Brinkerhoff Cookies, made according to the super-secret Brinkerhoff family recipe. They are otherwise known as "cookies so overflowing with chocolate, white chocolate, and pecans that one bite will put you in a coma of taste-bud happiness."
I haven't made them since we moved to our current apartment. That's an entire year, now. Welcome home, Cookies of Wonder!
It's crazy to think we have been here for a year. In this apartment, we have done a lot of "firsts":
- first pet
- first furniture purchases
- first Thanksgiving
- first Christmas
- first major home repair emergency
It's been a good place. But I'm excited to start looking for a new home. In a few months, I can call the realtor and begin pinning down details for our future rental in Price. If we can find a house to rent with a yard, we might be able to get a Zeus (to be friends with Apollo, of course)!
![]() |
| A Zeus |


3 comments:
Yeah... a dog... what if we have to live in an apartment while I go to U of U?
Those cookies look AMAZING! I wish I could have the recipe, but since it's super secret, I suppose that's not an option. The other option is for you to make them for me. :)
Are you not going to share the recipe????!!!! Those cookies look sooo good!!!!!!! Mmmmmmm.
Post a Comment