Last week, we got together with Seth's sister's family to carve pumpkins.
Mine is the skeleton grim reaper on the top right. Seth's is the sad screaming pumpkin on the bottom left. Susanne carved the classic jack-o-lantern for baby Grace, and Bryan carved the ballerina pumpkin for five-year-old Joy (which is super appropriate, considering that both girls dressed as ballerinas for trick-or-treating).
We had our very first visits from trick-or-treaters ever! So exciting. A grand total of four kids showed up, and I didn't even try to guess their costumes. We have a lot of leftover candy to get rid of.
Seth and I decided to celebrate Fright Night by watching some old classics: the 1931 Dracula talkie and the 1922 Nosferaftu silent film.
Happy Halloween!

1 comments:
Super impressed with your pumpkins, and I'm quite jealous you got trick-or-treaters! To date, we have had exactly zero in our five years of marriage.
Post a Comment