Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Beach Day!

I'm in LA visiting my sister, her husband, and her two little girls. Ella is 4 and Olivia is 1 1/2. They have so much energy! They are giving Aunt Heather a run for her money! We're having all sorts of fun adventures.

Today, we had a picnic at Ventura Beach. It was so beautiful! We played in the sand and waded in the tides. I haven't been to the beach in years, and even though the water was frigid, it was glorious to feel the water surging over our feet as we buried our toes in the sand.







2 comments:

Seth Burdsal said...

I'm glad you are having fun! Ella and Olivia are cute. You can definitely see the Brinkerhoff nose in the last picture.

Joanna Galbraith said...

Your nieces are so adorable! I swear both of them look kind of like you, especially Olivia! You make me miss the beach so much. Let's just move to CA together, mmmkay? It looks like it was a perfect day!

Post a Comment