Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rage Against the AC

Wow, it's been a long time. So, life update: we're getting married in 17 days. 17! Then I'll be a wife. Seth's wife. The strangest thing about that is that I don't think it's strange at all! I'm actually really excited! I've waited long enough . . . 9 months of engagement.

So, my air conditioning has been broken for the past week and a half. Thankfully, it has been only 80 degrees in my house most days. I do so enjoy waking up in the middle of the night in a pool of sweat.

Luckily, I'm moving today. I'm off to Wymount to begin a new adventure. In an apartment that also doesn't have air conditioning.

1 comments:

Bri said...

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, Heather!!! I was engaged for 18 months before getting married, so I know how drawn out that wait can feel! You're going to be one beautiful bride - very happy for you :) :) :)

Post a Comment