Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good News All Around

Firstly, Seth and I went to the Paul McCartney concert in Salt Lake on Tuesday to celebrate our two-month anniversary. Paul sang a mix of Beatles and Wings songs. There were old people and babies everywhere. It was wonderful! The finale had fireworks, which was a startling, but cool, surprise.

P.S. Paul got old.



The other good news is that Seth found us an apartment! Love that man! He got an email from a coworker advertising the apartment by referral, and Seth went to look at it immediately. I mean, he got permission from his boss to leave work to go see the place. Or nearest and dearest, Sara Danger, pulled through with a ride so he didn't have to walk for an hour to get there, and YES it was a winner. A fantastic, way-beyond-our-expectations, budget-fitting winner! With a WASHER and DRYER! And a nook! I love nooks! All my fondest apartment-hunting dreams just came true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment