I know it's only September, but I am getting really excited for Halloween. Blame my premature excitement on the grocery store holiday isle. I walked down that hall of wonder yesterday to indulge the little Halloween lover inside of me, and I wanted everything! All the spooky candy dishes, all the gruesome front door decorations, all of it!
One day, when I have a house and a disposable income, I will have that house—the house everyone talks about and makes sure to visit on October 31st; the house with the best decorations and the best candy; the house that strives to scare even the adults that walk by. I can't wait.
My blanket project is coming along nicely. I have four finished circles! And that doesn't include the numerous attempts that had to be unraveled as I taught myself how to crochet again.

2 comments:
Sweet!!!! They look SO good!!!!
I remember that house in my neighborhood growing up. They didn't have the best candy, but their decorations were gorgeous--for all holidays. They were on a good plot of land, and they made the most of every inch, including the roof of their giant house. There would be a line down and around the block on Halloween.
Post a Comment