My sister had her baby on Thursday morning. This sweet new little girl is named Olivia Grace. In honor of her 0th birthday, I am flying out to Ohio to see my sister's family (and my parents, who are flying there from Texas) over Thanksgiving weekend.
I don't particularly like airplane rides, so to make the journey a bit more fun, Seth gave me my Christmas gift early (Total sweetheart, right?). I have a few days to get familiar with it before I depart, so I thought I would share my excitement with you.
Here it is in all its glory, the newest member of our family (sorry, Olivia): the Kindle Fire.
| Load Screen |
In the background there, you can see the adorable handmade case I ordered to house my precious (from Dixie's Window on Etsy). I am really impressed with the craftsmanship.
| Pocket in the back for my headphones, and a free matching key fob! |
I can't even begin to express how fun this little tablet is. Seth is always thinking of what will make me the happiest, and he hit the nail on the head once again.
In just a few days, I get to go meet my new niece and hang out with members of my family I haven't seen since my wedding. I'll miss spending Thanksgiving and Black Friday with Seth this year, but I am excited to give my family members a long-overdue great big hug!
1 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT! JEALOUS!! Okay, that case is SOOOO great!!!!!!!!!!!! Your pictures make it look even better than it looks on etsy. I am very excited for you.
Post a Comment