I can hardly believe the year is half over already. Where has the time gone?
Seth visited his family in Virginia after graduation in April, and while he was gone we made the decision to move. However, we had to be fully moved before he returned from vacation, so I handled the grand adventure solo (with the help of a moving company). We love our new, big apartment. Especially the extra room to lock Apollo in at night. Unfortunately, this amazing deal we found only lasts until August, when we'll have to move again.
Seth started his summer internship. He's learning a lot about the role of psychology in the healthcare system, and he brings home lots of stories about the people he gets to talk to at Provo Rehab and Nursing. (Sometimes he brings home cookies, too, which is an excellent bonus.)
I started my MBA program, and right now I'm learning all about e-business. I get to workshop my own freelance company for the projects, so the things I'm learning are immediately applicable.
We're enjoying the slower pace of summer, which has allowed us to spend more time with family (birthday parties, soccer games, dance recitals). It's been a great year so far, and we can't wait for more adventures!
0 comments:
Post a Comment