Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How to Name Your Cat

Have you ever gotten a pet and wondered, "What should I name this thing?" Problem solved! Find the most ridiculous name you can, preferably while watching TV.

There is a kitty litter commercial of local fame that you may have seen. The commercial opens with an individual holding a cat. The cat owner says, "Hot waffles." The first time I saw this, I thought, "She named her cat Hot Waffles?"

The rest of the commercial has other cat owners with similar lines, listing all of the different household aromas you could smell if your cat's litter box didn't stink. But let's ignore logic, because: A cat named Hot Waffles? Best. Thing. Ever.

I keep telling Seth that we need to saddle some hapless feline with this name as soon as possible. He's not convinced. I also keep telling Seth that I want a teeny, tiny, fluffy puppy named Zeus. These are my aspirations.

3 comments:

Amanda S. said...

Bwahaha!

Anonymous said...

Professor Mcgonagall. Best cat name ever.

Seth said...

And when we get Zeus we'll be set because our cat is named Apollo.

Post a Comment