We are almost successfully moved into our new place. Huzzah! Earlier this week we moved "the essentials," like the bed, a few dishes, bathroom stuff, and basic foods (Seth can live off cereal and milk forever, so he's happy). So now we are officially living there, sleeping on the new bed and everything. It's weird to sleep on a bed with an actual frame after having our mattress on the floor for so long. I sleep in fear of falling off.
Hopefully, we should finish moving everything this weekend, and then The Purge begins, wherein we throw out all the junk we have both been collecting forever. This new place has much less storage, and we're done with clutter!
If everything goes according to plan, I should come home from Salt Lake on Monday with a kitten. Finally! Every time we go to the store, we buy more stuff to spoil our hypothetical pet. It's about time he got to come enjoy all his loot.
1 comments:
YES, YES, YES!!! I am so excited! Can't wait to see your new place and can't wait to see your kitten!!!! WOOO!!!!
Post a Comment