Earlier this week, I purchased a box of Rice Chex (my current favorite). As usual, I placed my laptop and my box of cereal (in a grocery bag) in the entry way in front of the door before I went to bed so I wouldn't forget to take them to work with me in the morning.
I don't know how I didn't notice this a few days ago when I began breakfasting on said Rice Chex, but this morning at work I noticed something very curious about the box:
APOLLO!!



4 comments:
Best post ever.
I imagine you yelling "Apollo!!" the way the parents yell "Kevin!!" on Home Alone.
That little troublemaker. You buy him all the toys that his heart could desire and yet he still chooses to chew on a box of cereal.
He has such a tough life. He wants to play but all that's around is the stick that came with your shoes. He's fetched it about 20 times. He keeps squeaking and running around the house.
That's just awesome. Our poor little cat! Maybe he needs to open one of his Christmas presents early.
Apollo strikes again. Kind of like how, when I'm wearing a skirt, Fin attaches himself to the hem when I'm not paying attention. Animals are just full of surprises.
Post a Comment