Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Flurries Bring May . . . ?

Almost a year ago, I wrote a post about how bummed I was that is was snowing at the end of April. Happy anniversary, Late Spring Snow Storm!

Speaking of yearly occurrences, Seth's birthday is coming up soon. I have been dropping hints (and red herrings) about his presents like mad.

I bought all his gifts over a month ago. Let's just say I'm really enthusiastic about  surprises (which he tries so hard to ruin with his wiles and his guessing). But this time, he will be surprised! I have learned much since Christmas.

2 comments:

Spencer and Sara said...

You'll have to share some of your surprising tips. I have such a hard time shopping for Spencer, I'm pretty sure he's never been entirely surprised by anything I've bought him haha.

Joanna Galbraith said...

Hahaha! Well done! Johnny still outsmarts me every time and ends up guessing what I got him. Insufferable!

Post a Comment