I've been back from vacation for a while, but have been neglecting el blog-o. So, almost a month late, here's a report on my trip.
It was amazingly awesome to see my parents and my sister's family over Thanksgiving. My niece Ella has gotten so big! She loves to sing, and her favorite thing is spooky characters. We played with Jack-'o-Lantern stickers and she kept draping a tiny "vampire" cape around Grandma's shoulders.
Baby Olivia is adorable. I met her when she was only 6 days old, and already she had quite the personality. That baby has the most expressive face! And she loves to cuddle.
Thanks, Lisa, for inviting me! I am so glad I got to spend some time with my nieces!

2 comments:
Too cute!! By the way, you look beautiful. I love that hair color on you. Also, I am loving your festive blog layout. Yay for Christmas!!
I was also going to say I really like your hair, but Joanna beat me to the chase :)
Post a Comment