Attending his graduation ceremonies was really fun. I didn't walk at my own graduation, and it was so exciting to see him walk across the stage in a moment of ultimate achievement. You can bet your hat that I was waving my arms and blowing kisses like a mad woman.
We have had such a fun weekend with Seth's family in town. Our little niece Joy got herself up and dressed in the wee hours of the morning because she wanted to come to Seth's graduation. Yesterday was the baby blessing of our niece Ellie, and tomorrow is out brother-in-law's birthday. But on Wednesday, Seth's parents return home, and Seth goes with them for a week to visit his family in VA, and our awesome party days come to an end.
Today Seth was accepted for the internship he interviewed for two weeks ago. He'll begin when he returns from vacation.
With all of this graduating and schooling on my mind, I have decided to go back to school. Today I started the enrollment process to get my MBA in Management and Strategy from the university I work for. I get a sweet 75% employee discount, so I figure, why not just go for it?
3 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go, Seth! And way to go, Heather!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fun time of your lives. You are starting to make me think about going back to school as well... :) :)
And congrats to Seth on getting the internship!!!!!!!!!! Great things are happening for you two!!!
Hey, you're doing an MBA! That's cool, you'll have to tell me how it goes for you. Also congrats to Seth! What's his internship?
He'll be interning at Provo Rehabilitation and Nursing.
Post a Comment