This evening, whilst playing with my Christmas present (InDesign), I contemplated making a memory book. I thought it might be nice to make an annotated photo album commemorating our first year of married life, since our anniversary is coming up in a few months.
Let it never be said that I didn't warn you that I have a tendency to get carried away with projects like this. (I may have never actually warned you, but it's a pretty prominent character trait that kind of announces itself.)
So instead of being content planning out my book for our first year, I have sworn a solemn oath to make a book for EVERY SINGLE YEAR from this point forward.
While the prospect is daunting, really I'll get most of the hard work out of the way this time around, making all the page templates and whatnot. I figure if I use the same template for all future books, they will be conveniently the same size for living room display, etc.
Schnazzy, eh? Now the question is, can I stick to it?
I finally became a consistent blogger (after a few failed attempts), so my bet is "I sure hope so." Because really, how cool would it be to have a book for every year of your marriage?
Apollo came to sit on my lap while I typed up this post. He said to tell you "purr, purrrrr purrr" from him.
1 comments:
Good luck. I had that same goal. Five years later, I haven't even done one. I'll cross my fingers that you're better at following through with your intentions than I am. :)
Post a Comment