This week has been long and busy, busy, busy. Seth is up to his ears in tests and homework, since he is taking 9 credits this term (full-time is 6 credits). Last weekend, he had 2 tests and 5 hours of volunteering, on top of being in class until 7pm every night of the week.
I have been exceptionally busy at work, with a deadline for some major overhauls breathing down my neck.
On Friday, Seth had 2 doctor's appointments and an MRI to make sure his headaches (omnipresent since December) aren't being caused by a tumor. We don't really think he has a tumor, but we'll find out for sure next Friday.
(Apparently, the MRI machine had great rhythm. Seth says it made some musical beeping noises, and then shocked the heck out of his arms. About 10 times. And it reminded him of a Beatles song. I wouldn't know, since I stayed in the waiting room. I couldn't stand watching him in the scary tube for 35 minutes.)
Seth took ANOTHER test today, and then came our weekly pilgrimage to Costco.
And then we FINALLY got to relax this evening and watch a movie (albeit, we worked on editing articles for our part-time job whilst watching the movie, since there are of ton of them due on Tuesday morning.)
Can anyone say "Crazy Summer"?
I'm exhausted. I want cookies.
P.S. I did get a fabulous Easter package from my mom last weekend. She sent me some delightfully pink nail polish (among other things), which is currently making my toes feel exceptionally festive and summery. Thanks, Mom!
1 comments:
Wow, things sound very crazy for you guys right now! I am dying to get some pink nail polish as well. I NEED it. That's awful that Seth's headaches are continuing. I hope everything ends up being okay! Also, tomorrow NO WORK. I just finished editing eight articles, and I am sooo looking forward to a day off from both jobs.
Post a Comment