Since it is summer time, I decided to change the blog to be more summer-themed. After spelunking around the internet for a fancy ready-made summery blog background, I discovered that just about nobody out there in the blogging community is properly celebrating summer.
So, folks, here's a treat for you. This new blog design is my very first from-scratch original blog background. It was a pain in the rear. So y'all better enjoy it as much as I do.
In other news, I am loving summer. The other day I broke out my shorts and sandals and walked to the park to read a book in the sunshine. It was glorious.
3 comments:
I may have spent too much time on facebook.. I was looking for the like button after your post. I really do like the layout though :)
I'm impressed that you made a background from scratch! Nice work. Now my summer can begin. Tell the weather? Actually, today is nice. Maybe it got the message.
You did the background yourself? You're a master! It's so pretty.
Post a Comment