(Like a shower curtain liner, after That Cat rips holes in it during an enthusiastic game of "pounce on the water dripping down the plastic after someone takes a shower.")
I got clementines from Costco. I am soooooo pleased.
In other news, last night as we were watching Celebrity Apprentice (determining if candidate Trump could win our votes), when NBC news announcers interrupted to announce that the President would announce that Osama Bin Laden had been killed. (I don't know why they wouldn't just let the president announce it, but whatever.)
I am soooooo pleased.
Do y'all know the fence above University Parkway where people spell out messages with cups shoved through the chain links?
This morning on my drive to work, the message read:
"Osama Got Jimmered!"
I am soooooo pleased.


2 comments:
Oh my gosh! That picture of Apollo is amazing. I can TOTALLY relate to the shower curtain thing. Grrrr. Oh, and Johnny was totally pissed when he found out that one of our Bose speakers has a dent in it b/c a certain cat knocked it over. I had to tell him to just get over it b/c kids will be WAY worse.
AND I need to go to Costco as well. I just got their coupons in the mail, and I am feeling almost giddy!
I love how Apollo was observing his handiwork. You might want to watch out for him--he seems to be experiencing no guilt for his crime, which could mean he's a sociopath. And you know serial killers are usually sociopaths. Just saying. Keep him on the Luke side of the Force, not the Annikin side. ;)
Post a Comment