2+ hours of cooking, and voila: Enchiladas from scratch!
There was cheddar cheese on top. There were green peppers and tomatoes and cilantro in the sauce. And yes, I ate it. I may be stripped of my membership in the fictional society of PEA (Picky Eaters of America). This is a historic day.
After dinner, we went on another adventure. We decided to explore the neighborhood.
I knew we lived by Kiwanis park, but I didn't know it was in our back yard! Shazam (@Holly)! And there are tennis courts. What a good find!
Also, we re-discovered the cabin house in Provo, which I aspire to someday own. I've been looking for it for a while, and lo and behold, it is just down the street from us! Pictures to come, when we next stalk our unsuspecting neighbors.
4 comments:
I appreciate you giving me credit where credit is due. It's kind of you not to plagiarize. Lawsuits get so messy.
Oh my gosh. That looks soooo good. Give me now. And Seth cooked it?? WHY do all my friends' husbands cook???? I really missed the boat on that one. The last time Johnny cooked was when we were dating.
Heather, I am thoroughly impressed that you ate those delicious looking enchiladas! This is a good step for you. I am also impressed that you got Seth to cook. Grant claims that he has forgotten how to boil water and that I must cook all the meals. Did you ask Seth to cook or was this idea?
It was Seth's idea. He is home before I am in the evenings, so he decided he would do some fancy cooking. What a hero!
Post a Comment