Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Been a While

For those of you who anxiously await news of our exciting lives, sorry to keep you waiting. I do realize that it has been a few weeks since my last post. Mostly, it's because our last few weeks have been, well, boring.

In addition to my day job, I moonlight as an editor for a company called Blueglass. Which is very difficult to say. That company pays monthly, but this month their payment was a week late. Many employees must have complained about it, because they have decided to give us a 10% bonus on our checks for next month. Needless to say I have been editing my fingers to the bone trying to net as much windfall from that happy circumstance.

Seth got a new phone: a Casio Exilim. It has a rad camera capability, and he has been documenting everything with his beloved new camera phone. Here are a few recent pictures he took of Apollo exploring behind the Wii in our TV stand.





Speaking of Apollo, he's getting so big! In a month and a half, he will no longer be considered a kitten any more!

3 comments:

Joanna Galbraith said...

I don't know if I can forgive you. Your blog is in my top 2 (second only to the leprechaun's). I don't care if your life is boring. I want to hear about all of the boringness. Apollo's a cutie. Next time I come to Utah, I'm bringing Persie so we can have a play date.

Seth said...

Also, Apollo is not the cat incarnation of Steve Buscemi, the flash just reflected off of his eyes weird.

Steve Buscemi:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000114/

hburdie said...

THAT'S the name of the creepy-looking guy from Airheads! Good work!

Post a Comment