Yesterday, I pulled up my blog when I got to work. When I checked the temperature with the handy weather gadget on the right-hand side, I made a horrifying discovery. The moon graphic was showing at the top of the weather gadget.
The MOON! The moon was still considered to be the governing celestial body after I got to work. It is officially still night when I first greet my cubicle. How depressing.
But all is not lost. There is still joy in the workplace. Recently, the IT department has been raising our awareness of the dangers that velociraptors pose to us all. I contributed my word of warning via comic strips. I was going to write an amazing blog post about it, but Holly beat me to the punch. So instead of duplicating all that effort, I'll take the lazy route and let you read about it on her amazing blog.
2 comments:
I am touched to be mentioned, linked to, and tagged all in one blog post. You honor me, Moon Gadget.
And p.s., if I stole your thunder, it's simply because you're too slow on the uptake. I believe you've had nearly a week to blog about the velociraptor infestation. You've just been too lazy to do so. So there.
Hahaha. This post made me laugh (as noted by the "hahaha's" at the beginning). Yes, it is rather depressing--well, VERY depressing--that the moon is still up when you arrive to work. But, there is NOTHING more depressing than leaving work when it is already be dark outside, which is something you will never have to deal with, even in the dead of winter.
p.s. "As we slowly dwindle into winter," . . . Could you have picked a more depressing introduction for a blog post???
Post a Comment