Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blog of Festivity!

I've decided that I want to make the blog more festive for holidays. I discovered this site called scrap-e-blog.blogspot.com (thank you very much, Sara). They design FREE blog backgrounds. They are my official heroes.

The design you see here is the result of a tireless effort to get their background to mesh with the template of fonts, sizes, and layout I created in my last blog overhaul. If you follow the directions listed on their site, it takes out all of your painstaking formatting work.

Never fear! I have figured out a way to beat the system. (I do love to beat the system.) So if you decide to try one of their backgrounds and want to know my secret, I might possibly be bribed into revealing it. Chocolate and promises of eternal adulation usually do the trick.

I have officially started a new tradition. As each holiday approaches, you'll wonder, "I wonder what Heather has done to festivize her blog?" So now you all have an extra inducement to read the blog (to see the festivization) and shower comments and compliments upon my deserving head.

3 comments:

hburdie said...

It looks very nice you did a great job!

Susanne said...

Very cute.

Spencer and Sara said...

Love it! And thanks for the recognition. ;)

Post a Comment