Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Flaming Hair

No, my hair isn't really on fire, but some may argue that it looks that way. This is the reddest I have ever dyed my hair (and that is a serious claim, my friends).

Here are the pictures you've all been waiting for.




Also, here is a picture of the cabin house I was raving about a while ago.

My Future Residence

Doesn't it just look cozy? Like it should be perched on the side of a snowy mountain instead of smack dab in the middle of Provo. And the porch looks out over the green expanse of Kiwanis Park. What a lovely view!

4 comments:

Spencer and Sara said...

Yay! Love the hair! I wish I was that brave... and I wish I weren't so pleased by the shocked look on people's faces when I tell them I don't highlight my hair... if not for that, I'd probably dye it too haha.

Holly said...

I've seen that house before! So random. Who builds a cabin in the middle of Provo? Honestly.

Joanna Galbraith said...

I think I've seen that house before! I agree...it is lovely and deserves a mountainside to call its own.

Okay, I really love your hair! It reminds me of MJ from the first Spiderman movie (I don't know if you will think that is good or bad, but I think it is great!). That color really looks great on you! I love having friends who are willing to do gutsy things. I am feeling inspired to try something crazy myself!

lisadvaughan said...

Hey sis, the red hair is fabulous. I think maybe you got the red hair "genes" from mom?! :) Love you, girl!

Post a Comment