Saturday, March 5, 2011

Girl Scout Cookie Season!

Girl scout cookies are great.

Exhibit A:


This cookie tastes delicious and fules consumerism. Way to go, cookie!

Girl scout cookie booths are coming to our friendly neighborhood Macey's grocery store this Friday. Also to J-Dawgs, for some odd reason. (For you non-Provo-ites, J-Dawgs is a tiny wooden hotdog stand across the street from BYU campus.) I have been looking forward to this for months! I shall celebrate by eating plenty of Tagalongs.

How many is "plenty"? That's between me and the Tagalongs.

If you want to find out where you can stalk the cookie booths in your area, visit http://girlscoutcookies.org/.

They'll ask for your personal information so someone can contact you. Whateves. I always input bogus things, like "x@x.com." I hope their little spying database breaks. Seriously, just show me the cookies! If I wanted to talk to a 10 year old, I'd hang out at an elementary school playground. And then I would be creepy.

2 comments:

Joanna Galbraith said...

I was just about to ask, "WHERE did you come by such critical information?" I shall look at the site straightaway. If there aren't any booths out here, I will force my husband to find us one while we're in Vegas this weekend.

Holly said...

"If I wanted to talk to a 10 year old, I'd hang out at an elementary school playground. And then I would be creepy."

I don't quite have words to describe how much those two sentences just made my day.

Post a Comment